CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME!
You are almost ready to become an owner of Solano County’s first food co-op which we plan to locate in the Benicia/Vallejo area, but first we need you to read and agree to the following disclosures.
- Cultivate Community Food Cooperative, Inc. (CCFC) is a cooperative corporation organized under the Consumer Cooperative Corporation Law of California
- By becoming an Owner in CCFC you agree to our By-Laws. (Click here to download and read the By-Laws.)
- Each owner is entitled to one vote in the affairs of the Co-op.
- No voting by proxy is permitted.
- Only persons living in member’s residence will use this account.
- Shares are refundable upon written request to the Board of Directors.
- According to the CCFC By-laws, the co-op has up to one year to repurchase these shares when an owner withdraws and CCFC finances permit.
- I shall treat any distributions made to me as taxable income in the year allocated.
DO YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS?I Agree No Thanks